Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Stayed over at Sunshine hse ytd.
Well, I'm still at her hse. Everything was good/awesome.
We played. We chat. &We talk about 霹靂MIT (Mysterious Incredible Terminator),
it somehow sounded like those scary ghost movie.
But it isn't actually. I mean I'm not scared, but rather excited. **pull hair**
I'm buying it when th DVD is out,
I seriously seriously can wait anymore.
I'm freaking excited than anyone else. Watch Episode 1 on youtube ytd,
&today.
But didn't continue Episode 2 ):
It's was AWESOME. TH BEST ONE THAT I'VE EVER SEEN.
Characters in 霹靂MIT are damn great.
I hardly watch Taiwan drama,
but I'm too addicted t this show& didn't know why my eyes are fixed t them.
They're th best& I can't wait !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home