Monday, October 20, 2008

Went to find Yeeshan w Shuhui where she's working (:
Chatted while she was working,
and shop around there w Shuhui, it was nicceeee.
Ate noodles for dinner at Food Republic,
and headed back home at around 8 plus.
Shuhui went back home first.
Then Wensi came to where I am to fetch me back home.
She said damn many stuffs to meee,
but I fall asleep on her shoulder. Haaaa, sorry.
And she brought a sweater for meee,
I wore it ! She's soo sweet& I apprecaite that.
(:

My brother O'lvls had started ytd.
First paper = Chemistry = Good Grades
Second paper = English = Good grades
All th best kay, you can score well !
Don't be disheartened even when th ppr is diff.
I know you can you do it, believe in yourself,
and God would always be w you. (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home