Sunday, October 19, 2008

Went to Bugis with Adeline yesterday,
didn't bought anything there.
Well, she bought a belt and I hate belts now.
But I'm gonna get myself a belt next time.
Oh yeah, saw Huimin in Suntec City. Hahaaa
I was restless& gg to faint so I kept my head down.
Didn't saw her actually, it was Adeline who saw her.
I swear, she's th cutetest girl in th world.
Wanna see her? As if I would let you see ! <3
Went to Bugis again aft Church,
Nicole's parents drive us to Newton MRT station. (:
Wasn't paying attention to what Stanely is saying,
I was actually in a daze. I thought I was about to die.
YF CAMP, 9TH-13TH DECEMBER.
I want to be in th same group w Carineeee,
she's my cousin. Real cousin and Doreen too.
Jean, I told you th truth. I've two cousin. Kay,
I've two brothers and another male cousin.
I won't lie to others, haaa **like real**

Thanks everyone for showing concern t me,
I'm touched. Seriously very touched. (:
THANKS.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home