Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Guys !
I've a extremely important ANNOUCEMENT to make :


1) I'VE GOT POA (PRINCIPLE OF ACCOUNT)
& Physics/Chemistry **clapssssss**

2) Clique is getting of t town on Saturday& Sunday
I miss them everyday, every min& every seconddd !
3) I've watched High School Musical 3 w Shermaine& Yifang.
Believe it or not, it's damn niceeeee. Cried many times, D:

Sentosa tmr. (: And it'll fun for sure !
Excited, **pull hair**

Estherrrrrr, my sweetest SUNSHINE.
This is for you:
I miss you nah, my Sunshine. I'm not lying heh !
I don't even dare t smile at you sometimes even more,
cuz your friends are like @#$%^&*.
But believe meeee,
you're always my favourite Sunshine.
We're close i guess, haha.
Hand in hand, we watch our favourite movie todayyy !
You're th most handsome, sweetest girl ever kay.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home