Sunday, October 26, 2008

Mixed Emotions.

Went to shop w my Dad& younger brother today,
while my mum went back home first.
Well, it wasn't my day ..
cuz I didn't get th cool, nice& funky sandal.
I'm going to Bugis to get th Sandals I want,
on Wed w Siti aft gg to Vivo t watch HSM <3
Yeahhh, Zac Efron& Vanessa hudgens.
I swear they're th best couples of life,
and they're always always my FAVOURITE IDIOLS !

I miss those who miss me seriously,
I'm not lying.
Tell me you miss me in my TAGBOARD. Haha
I hope this hols wld be a meaningful ones.
Getting t know more friends. &Of course,
they're th Huayians.
And I'm still finding a suitable job for myself,
&my dad wanna me t work in his company.
Should I give a try? To be a secretary?
I tired, off to sleep. Byeee (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home