Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Celebrities

Found this on Glenna's tumblr, hey guys. How cool can this be? I can't be sure of how people would rate this, but for me it seems like i'm digging this treasure for years and finally found it. Look at each of their faces carefully, not trying to even leave one of them out. Similarities or differences? I just think that the young Selena Gomez doesn't look like her now! And the same goes to Katy Perry and Amy Winehouse! Man, this is going to keep my night going on! Robert Pattinson is so adorable, really can't imagine how people grow for a small kiddy kid to a adult and be such a famous artiste. Once they were a little baby crying, however after some years they started growing up to put on makeup. So girls are mature than the males in ways, I think. These celebrities have really grown pretty well with so many fans around them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home