Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Happy Birthday to my two lovelies, Izzy and Jas! :)

Sorry dearest Izzy that I've to give a miss to your birthday party at your mom's house. But still, I love you much more than anyone else do. Always hanging on to the memories that we kept for each other once we were small, you were a cute angmoh girl. Being a straight forward and a mature girl, I believe that's you. Thank you! I never fail to pour everything on you, whether it's my sadness or happiness you're always the one who says "I would be there for you no matter what and I believe in you." We really do webcam alot, I'd definetely go to US to find you after my exams. Whenever you or I mention Sleepover, we would give a scream! :) We must have a major sleepover before you go back to US alright! I feel really sad that I'm not able to attend your birthday party despite your daily message reminders, but Fiona loves you very very very much! Izzy, Te quiero!

Please click on my Nuffnang Ads, thanks people! Toodles :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home