Monday, March 15, 2010



Beach with Yi today, sun isn't very hardworking. Weird kk, can't really imagine how the sun works.
Watched Alice in the wonderland, wasn't a bad movie as I thought. So tired, I think I can stand up sleeping. How interesting, I should try it one day with Glenna. Must be mad - me.
Some things I'm really happy for:
Tanya went for Epop on Sat, she showed me pictures of SHINee. Wow!
Going to Michelle Lovewood's house tmr for her short story "staying in Vancouver."
Susanna has been movtivating me in studying.
Daddy had gotten me two new bag from Hk.
Renovation for my cosy room - it's exciting.
And studying tmr in the morning.

Can't imagine how I'll wake up in the morning tmr, I think I would look like a zombie.
Need to sleep, hug my big huge dog patrick and have a good dream, Rez included. Bye

1 Comments:

Blogger Racheeeey said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

March 21, 2010 at 12:13 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home