Thursday, May 27, 2010

Slow down and enjoy life. It's not the scenery you miss by going too fast, you will also miss the sense of where you are going and why.
Eddie Cantor

Hi ladies and Jireh, Fiona's back! :) Three cheers for that!!!
People, you couldn't really imagine how much fun I had ytd, cuz I couldn't express it out either.
Start of it, we went to Sakae Sushi to have our dearest buffet. A day which plates of food stuffed down my tiny throat. I did prepare myself for the increase in my weight.
Went Jurong Point for a mini touring, one of my longest time in the toilet. I wanted some compliments for me and my friends. ^^ So yeah, we're all very cute. I can definetely say that, infact I'm so sure of it! I couldn't express my gratitude and feelings to my two friends, Jas and Yiyi so "I love you guys ogay!" Though I may have an emotional sadness once in a blue moon, but that doesn't matter to me. :) Lovelies, I'm saying it formally. Thank you, Iloveyou and God
bless!




















































































































0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home