Wednesday, December 23, 2009



I always have a thinking that, on Christmas Day's...
Santa Claus would climb into my window and put a gift on the side of my bed.
And my wish for this have never changed, till now.
People may think it as childish, foolish or even unrealistic? Hey, so what?
The scene is always appearing on the TV. That means it's still true, ain't it?
Surprises to every little kid out there, it's so extraordinary.
I would be so happy even if Santa Claus give me a small Candy stick.
I guess I would jump for joy when I witnessed it, or rather I should ask my mom to put a candy stick on the side of my bed.
And I would lie to myself that this is a gift from Mr Santa Claus. HA HA
I hope to celebrate this christmas, with my beloved Daddy and Izzy who are away now in US. I miss them very very much.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home