Wednesday, December 9, 2009



Real or fake?

There are so many new korean bands coming up nowadays,
and many are simply amazing!
Is it their songs or faces that are really attractive to the fans?
Huh?! Huh?! Huh?! Which one is the exact one?
I guess they're born to be so cute, handsome/beautiful.
Up on th stage, 99% of them are great looking. Only 5% are average.
And every of their fans, would be screaming at th top of their lungs during th concert.
That sounds so thrilling! And I didn't really experience that before.
I guess I'll have to migrate to korea one day and see their performance on stage,
and scream like no one's business myself. HA HA, seems so unrealistic.
But this is some sort as "my dream", and I'm simply proud of it.
And I'm going to pursue them! Wooooohhhhh.

I CAN'T FIND MY CAMERA'S USB, SO FRUSTRATING!! URGHHHH

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home